Monday, August 11, 2014

Coupon Newspaper Inserts

Here's the coupon newspaper inserts for the remainder of the 2014 year!!! I'm not going to post the expired inserts, so I'll begin with this month's inserts.

Smartsource

August 23
September 13
October 4
November 1
December 6

RedPlum
August 9
September 6
October 4
November 15


The Newspapers that will be carrying these coupons in NB are:

  • Saint John Telegraph Journal
  • Fredericton Gleaner
  • Woodstock Bugle- Observer
  • Moncton Times Transcript
  • Restigouche La Voix
  • Bathurst Northern Light
  • Campbellton's Tribune


I know the list is short, but since the technology changed, most coupons are available through the internet. The best places to find Mail to home coupons are:

Save.ca
walmart.ca
websaver.ca
gocoupons.ca


If you're finding it really hard to get the coupons that you need, you can always call a friend or a parent and ask to borrow their computer and printer to print off the coupons you need, the public library allows you to print off coupons for a price per page (usually 3 coupons fit on one page), or you can find a place that will allow you to scan your coupons straight from your mobile device. If you call ahead to the store, and ask, they'll inform you whether they allow it.

It's also a bit frustrating to get the mailed coupons, as a lot of the places will quickly run out...There's really no way of getting around it other than going on either extremely early in the morning (unless you go to bed at 3 or 4 am daily...) to order your coupons.

Remember, you can always write a review of the product on the website and complain that you never recieve any coupons or deals from them...I e-mailed the company regarding the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers (I bought 1 on sale for 1$), and they gave me a coupon to get a free eraser in any size. I was able to get the biggest size of Magic Erasers (If I'm not mistaken, it was a 16$ value box of 12 assorted magic erasers...) for absolutely NOTHING. All because I took about 5 minutes out of my day to give feedback!!!

If you have any more questions, feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment below and I'll get back to you with the information you need!!

No comments:

Post a Comment