Monday, July 28, 2014

How to: A clear guide on how to realistically use Swagbucks.


If you're anything like me, you're looking for the next great way to earn money at home. There are SO many great new ways, and I can't possibly name all of them. This one is obviously my favorite, I use it every day to get some extra pocket change (for me, it's amazon.ca credit...it's really no surprise that I love amazon.).

There's a lot of posts out there of people claiming to earn 50$ worth of gift cards (e-gift certificates for purchasing from your favorite stores online), and they give a semi-clear walkthrough of how to earn all of these swagbucks the "fast and easy way." Realisically, if you're anything like me, obviously you want to earn as many swagbucks as possible in the least amount of time...but that's just it, the people who are earning 50$ worth of gift cards in a week are spending most of their time doing all of the tasks and surveys to accumulate the swagbucks needed.

This is a walkthrough for beginners about how to realistically use swagbucks.

First things first...sign up! swagbucks.com/refer/Marykate763 <- is a handy dandy referral code saying that I referred you to the website. The sign up process takes less than 5 minutes. Once you're all signed up, you've confirmed your e-mail and whatnot you'll start with a nice SB (swagbucks), bonus.

Now you're ready to start earning your swagbucks!!

Homepage:

-download the toolbar/chrome extension for 1SB every day
-do the daily poll for 1SB every day + watch the video for a bonus 1SB (whenever available)
- NOSO (No Obligation Special Offers), go through the NOSO's, and fill out the captcha for an easy 2SBs.

**Always remember to scan through your homepage offers since you never know when there's going to be a special oppertunity to make some extra SBs. I found an offer on my homepage for 20SB's for every review I did on Viewpoints.com, and I'm still able to make SB's through that (and that was a good 6 months ago.)

All in all your homepage SB total is going to be a whopping 4-5 SBs. Doesn't sound like a lot does it?

The Discover page is where you're probably going to make a majority of your swagbucks. I do mostly Peanut Lab surveys and can earn anywhere from 50-200SB's by doing 1-4 surveys throughout the day depending on how much the surveys are worth. You might not qualify for ALL of the surveys, but if your check every once in a while (say, 3 times a day. morning, lunch break, evening after supper), there's anywhere from 3-5 surveys available for you to fill out.

When you start the survey, fill out the prequalifications (basic info at most), and you don't qualify, Swagbucks will reward you with 1SB for just trying to take the survey...that's not half bad in my opinion.

Once you scroll over the Discover tab, your drop down box will also contain a Coupons page. Coupons are run by SmartSource (one of my fave coupon websites). You'll get 1SB per coupon printed and apparently you'll also get SB's for redeeming them, but it can take up to 12 weeks to credit, and I haven't really ever noticed a huge different (or any difference).

You can play games on the Play page, I don't really play the games, but I have. Unless you join in a contest, the most you can win is 10SBs (for ALL of the games, not 10sb per game.).

On the Answers page, you can do tasks given by various companies. It usually involves searching the web or finding business listings. I don't do them because you need a certian accuracy percentage in order to move on...and I just don't have time for that type of bologna.


Those are the ONLY things I've used to earn SB's. They have a lot more oppertunities to earn, but I don't like spending all day doing them...so I don't bother.

All in all, I can usually earn a 50$ gift card in a month. If you're a beginner, remember to have a realistic goal in mind so you're not constantly let down if you don't complete your goal.




If you have anything you'd like to add about this or any other subject, leave a note in the comments below, I'd love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment