Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Crazy Couponing Schedule

HEY!!

Welcome to my blog! I'm mostly going to write about amazing coupons, ways to save money, and ways to make money while also saving money. To make things interesting, I'll throw in some pretty cool DYI things as well that might fetch you a few bucks here and there. 

It's a complicated situation...but it works! So far I really haven't made a lot, but I'm also struggling with time juggling and household running and self-discipline really comes in handy to at home "jobs" I suppose. 

Now that my intro is done, I'll get right into it.... Here is my somewhat daily, crazy, over the top, unorganized routine for saving money and also doing other stuff!!

It's a mouthful, I know, I'll shorten it eventually. 

Step 1: Make yourself a coffee. You simply cannot do ANYTHING without having coffee/tea/breakfast, whatever your "thing" is. You'll never survive doing this. 

Step 2: Turn on the computer and printer. We're going to print some coupons. There's a list that I keep to remind me where all the coupons are in the interwebs, on the computer. Basically, it's these main coupon websites:

http://www.groceryalerts.ca/


http://save.ca/

smartsource.ca
http://www.kraftcanada.com/coupons-and-rewards/coupon-centre


http://www.pgeveryday.ca/tag/coupon


Those are my MAIN couponing websites, there is another one, but I'm saving that one for a different post since it's a website that makes money while saving money. 
Most couponing websites only let you print off 2 copies of each coupon, per computer. There are ways to get around that, laptops or using other browsers will let you print off more than the dreaded 2-coupon policy some websites have!! Which is great, we only have the one computer, so I use multiple browsers (you just have to make sure that you run the same program on both browsers, and they're up to date etc.). 

So the secret is almost out of the bag...almost. I usually do all of the coupon sites in the morning simply because sometimes there's only a certain number of coupons that are available and going on later in the day or in the evening I might miss those deals. I'd rather not miss deals...like, I'd really prefer if I didn't. 
When I find a good deal, I try to share it so EVERYONE can take advantage of this great deal, I have a facebook page Saint John Couponers where I post a lot of coupons and such....so that's there for anyone who wants to join and become a part of the couponing community. I'm going to try to do a coupon give-away once I reach the "major" numbers so everyone can stay tuned for that, and I'm also going to try to do a couple couponing events during the winter (probably after Christmas) too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment