Tuesday, December 2, 2014

30 Days of Books You'll Actually Use

I love books as much as the next person, the only thing I love more than books, is my Ipad (with my Kindle app.). I try to download as many practical books as possible, books I can learn something from, and books that I can (and do) use the information and resources from. So I'm starting my 30 days of Kindle book club starting with a great book that you'll use every growing season. Read now, use later.

Mini Farming: Farming In A Quarter Of An Acre.

This is a GREAT beginner's guide on how to get started on your own mini-produce garden.

It's basically THE perfect micro-farming guide that's both practical and realistic. Short and sweet at about 250 pages, this is a great guide for beginner's, and seasoned gardening vets alike. Yes, you will work hard, but when you work hard, strawberries taste sweeter, veggies taste better. Not to even mention the fact that you'll be saving money by growing your own food.

Get the Kindle Version by clicking Mini Farming: Self-Sufficiency on 1/4 Acre


Get the hard copy from Indigo by clicking Mini Farming: Self-Sufficiency on 1/4 Acre


Yesterday's Fun Freebie (no longer free):  Mini Farming: Self-Sufficiency on 1/4 Acre

No comments:

Post a Comment