Friday, December 5, 2014

Dayyyyyyy 4 out of 30!!!

Today's day 4, is a children's book. You guys know I have kids, and as a parent I know it's difficult to pick out children's books.

My children are 5 and 3, so finding age appropriate books for both is....rediculous. My Bean reads at an advanced grade, and my 3 year old isn't quite ready for "long" books that take more than 5 minutes to read...she much prefer's a short book being read to her while cuddling in our big (broken) comfy chair (also known as...my knitting chair.).

I also know a lot of kids don't like/refuse to eat their fruits and vegetables. I've never encountered this problem, but I know a lot of parents DO have this problem. So, today's book is.....


I Love To Eat Fruits and Vegetables.

It's pretty rare that my amazon book of the day is free, but today it is. Which means it must be..........FRIDAY'S DOUBLE FREEBIE!!!

So today's Fun Freebie #2 of the day (another children's book!!) is.......Terry Treetop and the Lost Egg.

This is a rhyming book that teaches kids about values and animal habitats. It IS book 3, the other three (book 1,2,4) aren't free (sorry!!). If you want to purchase the other three of the Terry Treetop series, they're both less than 2$.



Children Books :Terry Treetop Finds New Friends: (Animal Habitats)values ebook(Goodnight & Sleep Book)(Adventure & Education for kids)Beginner Reader Early ... Books for Early/Beginner Readers 1)

Children Books: WHERE IS MY HOME ?: (Animal Habitats) (Values book) (Preschool) (Beginner reader Early learning) (Explore the World kids book collection) ... Books for Early/Beginner Readers 2)

Children Books: Terry Treetop Saves The Dolphin: (Animal habitats) Marine Life (Preschool) Early Learning (Values book) (Bedtime Stories Children's Books for Early & Beginner Readers fiction Book 4)


I also know that some people are going to message me after seeing this with a big "woah girl...I found book 6." I know there are a lot more books out there, but these books are just then ones I find are better value. I'd spend 1.15 on a book that has 42 pages. I will not spend 1.12 on a book with 28 pages. Sorry, it's basically highway robbery in my opinion, if you want book number 6: Abigail and the Sahara Adventure, you can  find it on amazon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment