Monday, December 29, 2014

The holidays are over!!!

It sounds kind of funny, but to me the Holidays are Over. Finally. I look forward to it every year...that time right before New Year's and right after Christmas where I can take down my decorations (yeah, I do it that early), and get my house to look as normal as possible with the additional amount of toy's and other things....

I've never been a big fan of the Holidays. I've experienced a lot of let downs in my life that I've never fully got over (when you've been lied to and let down as a kid, the hurt stays for a very very long time), so the Holidays are just another time where I remember the hurts that I had to go through to get me here. Of course, that doesn't stop me from plastering on an almost fake happiness and putting on an act for my family!

Obviously I love seeing the happiness on my kids when they're opening up presents from Santa, and I love spending time with my family....the whole thing is just really exhausting though.

I need pajama days until New Years. I don't want to go out anywhere. I want to get everything done that I hadn't got a chance to do for the week of Christmas. The Holidays are the main reason why I haven't been posting, or scouring for coupons, etc. It's not an excuse....I know that. I explained to at least 10 people about what I do online, and my blog, and the influencer programs that I'm a part of...I don't know if they get it or not, I just answer the questions as they are! I hope that they do get it though....different generations I guess.


"How many minutes until you're done?"

That was my oldest, Bean, asking about when I was going to be done "working"...you can tell I booted him off of the computer for this post (insert giggle here.).

It's really doubtful anyone can fully understand the amount of hard work that I actually put into this entire blog thing. I wasn't really expecting it to grow to as many people as it did....same with the Facebook group. I'm really kicking myself for my past choices that COULD have bettered the blog or got it out there more, and I chose not to participate because I wasn't completely confident in what I was doing (I was confident in what I was doing, but I wasn't fully confident about giving other people the confidence that THEY could do it....your fails are my fails!).

So today, I've decided to overhaul this blog. Make some changes for sure. In the New Year I'm going to be trying to give you guys the best and most effective advice I can possibly give, and if you guys don't understand you can ALWAYS e-mail me (I check my e-mails all the time!!)! That's my personal new year's resolution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment