Monday, December 8, 2014

Day 5: 30 Days of Books

I hope everyone had a great weekend!! We took our kids to see Santa this weekend, there was a bit of a line up...but not as much of a lineup to see Elsa and Anna (Frozen guys...let it go.).

The thing when it comes to Frozen (the movie), with me is probably the fact that I think they really rushed through the whole movie, I feel like there`s a lot of stuff that they missed...maybe I would just prefer things to be more complex...I don`t know. My kids watch a lot of movies and sometimes I just wish Disney would make things incredibly difficult to understand  (everything always straightens itself out at the end of the day right?).

So here it is.....another books for kids post. This time, because of the weather (it's -15C out there guys...dress warm!!), I decided to make both books Frozen.

For today's fun freebie, it's a cookbook for adult and child fans of Harry Potter! It's the Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook: A Magical Christmas Menu!!!









Just a sidenote, right now (if you're with swagbucks, if you're not find my Influencer badge on the sidebar and sign up now!!!), you can earn 1sb for every dollar you spend on Amazon through Swagbucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment