Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Day 2 of 30 Days of Books

Today marks the second day of the 30 Days of Books. I hope that everyone got a chance to download yesterday's fun freebie as it's no longer available. Today, I have another special book for you guys!

I got asked yesterday why I didn't include the Kobo link in the advert box where I'm putting the books, it's not because I don't like Kobo (I've got literally nothing against Kobo), it's just it's so easy to click the Kobo version on the Indigo product website. I think it's just easier to put the Kindle version, and then the hard copy version. Sorry!!

Today's book of the day, I'm choosing a money management book. If you don't know already, I love the "For Dummies" books. They're super easy to read and understand...literally for dummies. Everything is very very comprehendable, so you're not really going to get stuck with the language or anything crazy like that.

Managing Debt for Dummies is a very easy to use resource to help get your debt under control, and begin your journey towards financial freedom. I've heard a lot of other people talk about other books that cost WAY more (like....50-100$ more depending on the author.), and while that might work for them, their kids or teenagers aren't going to pay attention to the books.

This is a GREAT book for teenagers to read, because as we all know, when you're 19 you don't know much about things like credit cards and we've all been young and stupid, not realizing that what you do with it now might effect you for the rest of your life! Ha ha....

If you want to download the Kindle version for $11.35, you can get it here: Managing Debt For Dummies


If you want to purchase the hard copy from Indigo for $16.71, you can get it here: Managing Debt For Dummies


Fun Freebie of the Day: 925 Ideas to Help You Save Money, Get Out of Debt and Retire A Millionaire So You Can Leave Your Mark on the World

No comments:

Post a Comment